Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory is coming to Boquete, Panama!
We are extremely excited to have started work on our new chocolate factory.
Originally the plan was for the factory to be located in the Free Zone in Panama City, but after careful consideration, we have decided to begin production in our hometown of Boquete, Panama.
There are many reasons to begin operations in Boquete, like the cooler climate, which is good for chocolate production, the fact that most of our Executive Team are located in Boquete and the cost of doing business in Boquete is half that of Panama City. Especially rent and labor costs.
And, we have the prime location already in our portfolio.
If you have been following our newsletters you will know that we have operated our own specialty coffee and chocolate shop, The Perfect Pair, right on the main street of downtown Boquete for 2 years now.
The original idea behind The Perfect Pair was to test our finished products on the market by selling our roasted coffee and finished chocolates to locals and tourists.
Now, we will be converting The Perfect Pair location into the new chocolate factory for Peini Cacao Plantation, LLC.
- The staff are already fully trained by our Swiss and Belizean Chocolate Makers in making chocolate in Boquete.
- There is a chocolate making facility already in-place and operational, it just needs to be expanded.
- All the necessary permits are already in place.
- We have a prime location right on the main street.
- The rent is 70% below what was projected for Panama City
And, BONUS TIME, the factory will have a small The Perfect Pair coffee shop on the ground floor that will serve our delicious specialty coffee and chocolate AND this additional revenue stream will be included in this exciting new Peini Cacao Plantation, LLC Offering.
For even more additional revenue, the factory is being designed to provide Willy Wonka style chocolate factory tasting tours with a gift shop full of chocolate treats and souvenirs.
2 weeks ago we told you that we had ordered our brand new top-of-the-line chocolate making equipment from Selmi in Italy.
Today we are delighted to announce that the order has been completed and has been shipped! We are very happy that the ocean freight systems are operating normally and the equipment will arrive in Boquete, Panama in 5 to 6 weeks.
We continue to make significant progress in putting together this latest cacao/chocolate project.
- The cacao farms were planted over a year ago.
- The fermentation and drying facility at origin in Belize is in-place and operational.
- The factory in Boquete is already permitted, usually a long delay, especially now.
- The new equipment has been ordered and is on its way from Italy.
- The chocolate bar recipes have been created and taste amazing!
- The bars have been registered and approved for sale in Panama.
- The branding and packaging are finalized and we are talking to printers!
- The market research has been completed and pricing has been set.
- Conversations are ongoing with established distributors and retailers in Panama.
There is still a lot of work to do and we are extremely excited about reaching those next milestones.
For you as an investor, if you are looking to get involved in an agricultural real estate offering, that is completely vertically integrated from “seed to finished chocolate product”, with experienced operators and existing infrastructure all in-place, check out Peini Cacao Plantation, LLC on our website.
If you are an Accredited Investor, and in a position to invest $30,000 or more, request the full set of Private Placement Documentationand then schedule a call and let’s talk!